Sunday, September 28, 2008

I Love Fall

Today is a good day. Here are some reasons why... It's Sun. and church was actually relaxing and not stressful. Justin will be home in an hour! It's beautiful outside. I have dinner in the crock pot and the house smells so good. I LOVE cooking in the crock pot, and Fall is always the best season for it. I love coming home from church to the wonderful aroma of a dinner that is already made. My girls are behaving themselves and playing together nicely. The Amazing Race starts tonight, and did I mention Justin is almost home?!

5 comments:

Brook said...

I Love fall too! Those were good pics. I am a huge fan of the crock pot. I need to use it more than I do! I am jelous that your hubby is home! I can't wait to see mine! Have fun at Renae's wedding!

Michelle Thompson said...

Fall is my Favorite TOO!

nina said...

Don't you just love days like that, when everything runs smoothly and you just feel all good inside. Yeah, it kinda makes up for all the crappy days when your kids are crying and screaming and you burn dinner.

Stacey said...

I miss the changing of the seasons...it is hot here, unless there is a hurricane. Your photos are great...I wish our leaves would change. I guess I like the fact when you have freezing weather and we are in the 70's...that is not bad!

Elder Nicholas Sinks said...

I had to comment on your beautiful fall pictures. What fantastic pictures. I love fall too. I have been reading your blog for awhile. Your sister-in-law, Michelle is one of my dearest friends, and I enjoy seeing your cute family. You probably know my brother Nate Brown. Hope you don't mind me peeking in on you guys. Have a happy fall:)