Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Life

Sydnee has been loving school and gets up pretty easily in the morning. She has been wanting to take a lunch to school so she can use her new lunchbox, but I have been enjoying the easiness of having her eat school lunch. Last night she begged me to let her take a lunch, so I told her if we got up early enough I would make her one. She must have been excited because she was up 45 mins earlier than normal and I had to send her back to her room (so I could go back to sleep) with the promise that I would still make her a lunch. When it was time to get up, I made her favorite sandwich, peanut butter, jelly and banana.
Charlee and Justee are doing just fine with Syd gone all day. They play pretty well together and haven't seemed to notice that Syd isn't here. They are both excited when she comes home though, and run to greet her with a hug. Here is one way Charlee has been entertaining herself...

Good thing Cash is such a good sport.

Sydnee also started gymnastics back up yesterday. She goes on Tues. and Thurs. for an hour. She really improved over the summer even without classes. I tried to sign Charlee up for a class, but her age group was full. While Sydnee attended gymnastics Char, Justee and I played at the park.

1 comments:

Brittany H. said...

Hey, this is my first time to your blog, and I have to say that your girls are SO cute!