Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Happy Birthday to ME!

No, it's not my birthday...unless you ask Charlee.
I was editing photos in my office when Char came running from the living room.
"Mommy, mommy, come see what I did for your birthday!"
"What did you do for my birthday?"
"I put stickers on the table for you!"
"Uh, you put stickers where?"
"Come see!"

"Charlee, thank you for the stickers, but you can't put them on the coffee table. Please put them on a piece of paper for mommy."
Charlee tried to remove the stickers and put them on some paper...then she informed me, "I can't get dem op."
I explained that that is why you can't put stickers on tables.

2 comments:

Stacey said...

That is priceless! How funny. Enjoy those moments!

Jamie said...

LOL too cute! I have been meaning to write you about taking Ethan's photos. His birthday is Tuesday, so anytime next week you have time will work for me! Thanks so much, I'm excited! You do such awesome photography work!