Tuesday, September 16, 2008

I Should be in Bed

It's late and I am bored and not yet ready to go to a lonely bed. SO...I thought I'd post some pics from today at the park while Syd was at gymnastics. The girls were so dirty and raggedy from playing outside today (it was a gorgeous day today!) and they were definitely not fixed up for pics, but this is what they look like in the evening of most days, so oh well. Charlee is so funny about getting her picture taken. She likes to pull that phony "cheese" smile, but she doesn't like to look at the camera while doing it. If she is looking at the camera she isn't smiling. I don't think there has ever been a picture of her that shows how beautiful she really is. I guess I'll just have to keep trying. ;) I'll post the pics I took of Justee tomorrow.

I love this pic because you can see a hint of crack peeking out. I sent Justin this pic and he said, "That's Chuck."


2 comments:

nina said...

If those pictures don't show how gorgeous she is, then she must be amazingly cute. Because I think she looks absolutely beautiful in them. Your so lucky.

Michelle Thompson said...

I can't believe how much Char looks like Sydney in these pictures. You can sure tell they are sisters.