Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Pillows

I made my mom some pillows for Mother's Day...They match the couch and chair that my sister Vicki and I refinished a couple of summers ago. click here to see the post about that adventure.

I thought they turned out okay, considering I don't really sew and I put "fancy" piping around the edge of them. I owe that little trick to Brenda R. She showed me how to do it when she helped us with the cushions. I can't believe I remembered how to do it (I probably didn't do it right and I know I have some mistakes all over, so don't look very close at them Brenda. ;)

5 comments:

Chelsea Tippetts said...

I'm so impressed! I can barely sew a button back on!

Stacey said...

You are so talented. Always doing something creative!! They look great and I love their living room!

Brenda said...

They look great Teri! And I know that your mom is excited! It was great to see you when you were home.

Michelle Thompson said...

WOW! I wish I was as handy as you! They look great!

Tracy said...

Looks amazing!! :-)