Sunday, May 10, 2009

I'm Glad I'm Their Mom

...and I'm glad I have the mom I have....I Love you Mom!
Happy Mother's Day!
I think my girls were way more excited about Mother's Day than I. I woke up to 3 happy girls shoving presents in my face. Justee yelled out a very excited, "Happy birthday!" :)
Sydnee and Charlee went to the store yesterday and picked out some things for me. (Thank you Trish for taking them!) Sydnee was very concerned that she would not be able to get me something without Daddy home to help her.
Sydnee got me 2 bracelets and a necklace. Charlee picked out the flowers. I love that it is so much fun for them to be the givers. :)
Justin called me this morning and it was really nice to get to talk to him. He is at OE and we never have as much contact while he is there. He had this mother's ring sent to me for Mother's Day.
My birthstone is the yellow topaz, Sydnee's is the ruby, Charlee's is the diamond and Justee's is the amethyst.
Aside from the few outbursts that made me wish I had no children ;)....it was a nice Mother's Day.

9 comments:

Lundberg Family said...

Happy Mother's day Teri! I hope you had a great day and by the looks of it you did! Justin got you a beautiful ring..you lucky gal! HOpe all is well!

Lindsay said...

I love that ring, it is beautiful! I am so glad you had such a great day, I was sure thinking about you, I am glad you have people taking care of you and have such sweet little girls. Glad you ahd a good day:)

Tracy said...

Sweet!! Glad your day was almost perfect!! ;-)

Elder Nicholas Sinks said...

What a beautiful ring. I've always wanted a Mother's ring. What a great day for you, and the girls.

The Edwards said...

Love the ring...I want one. Glad you had a good day. Oh, and we've done the 911 thing at our house too. I had almost forgotten. It was a LONG time ago.

Jill Asay said...

I love the Mother's ring! So glad you had a happy mother's day!

Stacey said...

Your girls are precious! What a great surprise from Justin, I love your ring. I hope you had a good Mother's Day! You are a strong woman and I admire you!

Carola said...

I love you too and am so glad you are my daughter.

Carola said...

And they are my granddaughters!