Monday, May 25, 2009

Memorial Day

I couldn't let today go by without saying something about my Military Man.

I know I don't say it enough, but I want you to know that I appreciate all that you do for me and the girls, and your service to our country, Justin. Thank you.


WE LOVE YOU! We are on day 222.

I had a really good time at the Bolder Boulder today. The people I "ran" with (I use quotations because we all split up once we started) were a lot of fun. There were over 54,000 people running it and it was crazy. I did alright for my first 10K, but I definitely want to do better next year. I highly recommend this race to anyone who hasn't done it before...it really was pretty darn cool (even though mile 4 SUCKED.) :)

3 comments:

Stacey said...

Great tribute to Justin, Teri!! We all thank him and you for your strength when he is away, you have an important job as well. Yay for day 222! Congrats on your race as well. You are an amazing lady.

Justin said...

Thanks for the tribute! I can't believe it is only day 222, it just seems so long. Congrats on the run and I will do it next year. The picture will look great on our shirts, thanks for all the time and effort you put into it. I Love You!

Jill Asay said...

Your flag board looks great and congrats on your run! Thanks to the both of you for your sacrifice!