Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Please...and Thank You

I just wanted to make a note of a couple things...

*Justee brought me my cell phone yesterday and said, "Peas mommy."
Me: "Please what?"
Justee: "Peas say el-whoa Daddy."
It is hard trying to explain to a 2 year old that I can't get her Daddy on the phone right now.

*Justee has been sick for the past few days. I finally took her to the doctor after 4 days of fever...turns out she had croup, but she seems to be better as of this morning (thanks to some meds)...hopefully she sleeps better tonight, because that means I get to sleep better too. ;)

4 comments:

Justin said...

I wish you could pick it up and say hello to me anytime you want, especially at those times. Tell Justee and my other two I really miss them and will call when I get a chance. I Love You all very much!

Stacey said...

I am glad Justee is feeling a bit better. How adorable that she brought you the phone. You have sweet girls!

The Edwards said...

Oh, what a little sweetie! I hope she is on the mend and feeling better!

Vicki said...

I wonder if she was trying to call her dad when she dialed 911 :) Glad she is feeling better.