Thursday, May 7, 2009

Shooting the Breeze over Mac and Cheese

My intention was to take one pic of Charlee during our little picnic...one turned into many: Justee was taking a nap, so I decided to spend some quality one-on-one time with Chuck. She really wanted mac and cheese so I made some and we headed outside.

This girl LOVES her mac and cheese.The strawberry was very cold...half frozen actually.Oops..got a leafChuck and I had a great time...good food, good company, good conversation, and good weather.
Char told me that is was her bestest picnic ever. She also told me, about halfway through, that she wished her Daddy was coming home today, so he could have a picnic too.
Char wanted me to stop taking pics of her and let her take some of me...I decided to compromise, and we set the timer. (a shower and some makeup wouldn't have hurt) Char loved taking these pics...we took over 30 (my cam was taking 7 continuous ones.) She kept saying, "One more time!"
I had to throw this last one in because Dozer was trying to sneak into the pic. You can see his ugly mug next to mine.

11 comments:

Dana said...

Cute pics, Ter! And YAY Cash came home! How exciting. And YAY we won last night! and I'm still an idiot! LOL

Elder Nicholas Sinks said...

What a fun outing for the two of you. Beautiful pictures, beautiful girls.

Kalli Ko said...

cute chuck, cute mama...

wish I looked that good w/out makeup and sans shower!

Emily Asay said...

i love those pics, they'll be priceless memories :)

Brenda said...

Teri, you are a really good mother!

Kathy said...

Gosh - you are truly a beautiful Mommy !!! Char is still my favorite !!! You're such a cute Mom.
Hugs...

Jill Asay said...

Such cute pictures and I can't believe your cat came back! Happy day!!

KrIStiN said...

okay..u get the worlds best mom and wife award for many reasons.Looks like you guys had a great day!! heck..i wish one of my kids would take a nap! :) glad u guys had fun!! u look great too..i agree with Kalli..wish i could pull off the no shower no make up thing!

The Edwards said...

Loved this post. Beautiful pictures...you are such a fun mama;)

Greg Becky said...

Looks like you had a great time. Cute pictures! Glad your coming home and can't wait to see you. We saw Rob's kids at the flower shop and Alyssa kept trying to talk to Haley (your neice) and she wouldn't talk back to her. I told her it was Syd's cousin. Hopefully it will be warm enough to have a park day or something.

Trisha said...

Those pics are so dang cute of you and Char! You can tell where they get their beauty! Happy Mother's Day my friend!