Saturday, May 30, 2009

Ready, Set, GO!

After Sydnee's last day of school, we went out for ice cream...here she is waiting in the car. :) That was yesterday, now on to today....

It was a nice 73 degrees outside most of the day. Beautiful weather, but not nice enough for this:








The girls had a blast though and they proved me wrong when I said, "I am going to set this up and you will play in it for 5 mins until you get cold and have had enough." They played and played.
Before they got to play we had some errands to run...It was one of the worst shopping experiences I have had...They were great while they were getting new clothes, but when it came time to get flowers and stuff they were little monsters. Needless to say, I cut the shopping short. We did get some flowers and a cute little table and chair set for the front porch.
The girls picked most of the flowers...I had to give them something to do. I won't be taking kids flower shopping again...I like to browse and take my time; that didn't happen today and I didn't get everything that I wanted. Oh well, the front porch sure looks cute now. Believe it Justin, this was a worthwhile buy. ;) Putting it together sucked though.

5 comments:

Vicki said...

I would have been convinced that little table and chairs was worth it, if you got a great deal on craigslist.... wait til I post what we got on there today :)

Stacey said...

Looks like they had a blast in the water!! Congrats to Syd for finishing school!!

Your porch and patio look great!! The flowers turned out pretty, evene with the kids along!! I agree that flower shopping is a solo "mommy activity"....looks like you are all ready for summer!!

Brenda said...

I wish I were there Teri, I love putting things together.

Lundberg Family said...

I love the table and chairs. I've been looking for something for our front porch too..the wind blows so hard though that I am afraid it will blow away. My kids have been running through the sprinklers too...not warm enough for me but I don't think they care. Your yard and flowers look great! Happy Summer.

Justin said...

The table and chairs look alright, I still don't think they were a necessity. The yard looks great, and it looks like the girls had a blast. Good job on picking out the slide/pool, it looks fun. Lots of Love woman!