Saturday, May 9, 2009

911

It is never a good feeling when you hear your phone ring at 11:30 pm.

My phone rang last night at that time. When I answered it, I was greeted by a 911 operator. She wanted to know if there was an emergency at my home.....ooooh, so this is why Justee is covering her face with her hands and burying her head in the couch....I assured the operator that there was no emergency and apologized for my 2 year old playing with the phone. She said it was ok, but asked that I please let my daughter know that it isn't ok to dial 911.
Hmmm...Sure, I don't think she could identify a single number, but I'll let her know that those 3 are off limits (unless there is a real emergency of course. ;)

4 comments:

KrIStiN said...

Kallie did the same thing to me when she was 2 i think, and i was wondering why they were calling me back! Good times!! haha.

Greg Becky said...

HaHaHa. That is so funny. I can't believe she got those numbers pushed right in a row and she knew she did something wrong.

The Leithead Family said...

Matty has done that before too! Except instead of a phonecall, the police actually showed up at my front door! How embarrasing!! ha ha! Gotta love those little stinkers!

Stacey said...

HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!