Saturday, June 20, 2009

Yesterday my friend Abbey invited me and the girls to go to the movie with her and her 3 kids. It was the two of us and 6 kids ages 7 and under, but it was much easier than it sounds...all the kids were very well behaved and we all got to enjoy the movie. The movie was "Up" and I really liked it. It has some pretty sad parts throughout (my mom would definitely cry ;) but it was a cute movie. Justee got scared a few times and jumped into my lap and really tensed up, the look on her face was the kind kids get when you push them too high on a swing. I tried to have her look away, but she was having no part in that.

After the movie I took Syd and Chuck to a special event at their karate place...they got to decorate their own t-shirts. They made beautiful shirts and had a lot of fun.


Justee got upset that she didn't get her picture taken....Here is proof of her mood change:
After shirts, it was time to get my kitchen ready for the new refrigerator Justin told me I could get for our anniversary present. I bought one earlier this week and it was scheduled for delivery Sat. morning. Here it is:

I am very excited about it...now I have to buy food to fill this puppy up. I am especially excited about the freezer...it has so much space.
One thing I forgot to mention in yesterday's post was that it was two weeks until Justin is scheduled to arrive home. Now it is less than 2 weeks! Whoo-hoo! ...and I know it will go by quickly because I am heading up to Mustang Days in a few days.

4 comments:

Tracy said...

LOVE the new refrigerator!! Sounds like you're having a fun summer with those cute little girls!! All I have to say...you are a brave, strong woman!! :-)

Vicki said...

I like the new fridge -- I hope you got the pantry all organized like you wanted too.
Those shirts the girls made are cute too

KrIStiN said...

u lucky girl U!! I love new fridges!! GIrls look like they had a ton of fun! Homemade shirts are always the best! :)

Stacey said...

Love new appliances!!! Great photos of Justee!