Sunday, June 14, 2009

Pretty Toes

I usually take time on Sat. nights to paint the girls' nails. They love it, and so do I because they actually sit still, and allow for some quiet, quality time. Yesterday I got some little stickers for their nails and they were delirious with excitement. The process of picking their colors almost takes as much time as the actual painting.

After the girls made their choices and their nails were finished Syd expressed her disappointment, "I really want Daddy to see how beautiful our fingers and toes are."
I told her I could take a picture and put it on the blog so he could see. That was a great idea as far as she was concerned.

...So here are the pics...just so Daddy can see. :)

Char's thumb and Syd's thumb (Justee didn't want to join in.)
Justin called this morning to tell me happy anniversary. It was nice to get to talk to him. We get to communicate a lot more than I thought we would while he has been gone, but we rarely talk on the phone. It is always nice to hear his voice. He has 2 weeks until he starts his journey home...he gets to head out on the 28th. Yay!

5 comments:

Stacey said...

Adorable little hands and feet!! You are such a great mommy! Happy Anniversary!

Jaime said...

I enjoy painting my girls' nails too! They look so pretty! Happy Anniversary to you and Justin!

Michelle Thompson said...

I love those stickers. I buy them and put them on my own toes every two weeks when I paint my toenails and I still put them on my girls when they will let me. Little girls are sooo fun!

nina said...

Pretty cute. My girls love having their nails painted too. And isn't it amazing that little two year olds will hod still for something like that?

Justin said...

Tell the girls I really like their toe nails and finger nails. You did a great job. I can't wait until I can help do that. LOL woman!