Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Noteworthy Day

Today is the 3rd day of June!!! Hooray!
Why is that so exciting?
Because it means only 1 exact month...30 days until Justin is home for his leave!!! The only news better than that would be 29 days...or 28...or 27... no need to go on...you get the picture. :)



So here's a little story about Char...
After playing outside for a while, Char came inside and told me this: "A while ago I stepped in some of Doedoe's poop, but it's ok mom cause Doedoe didn't know that wasn't a good place to go poop. He didn't know that people goed there."

7 comments:

Stacey said...

YAY!!! 30 days and counting!! I hope it goes so fast for you!!!

Hilarious story again. Your girls make me smile!!

Carola said...

Charlee, you are soooo funny and cute.

Lundberg Family said...

That is so awesome that it is less than a month away! Love the story! Carter told me today that our dog Stormy made him pee a little bit before he came into the house.

Jill Asay said...

YAY!

Lindsay said...

I am so excited for you, I hope the days until he gets home fly by and you guys can enjoy the time you have together:)

ozzmom said...

Oh my gosh that flew by for me I bet not for you I can't beleive 30 days CRAZY. Charlee is so funny.

The Edwards said...

That is a noteworthy day! Hooray for you and your little family! I love hearing all the funny things your girls come up with and your yard is absolutely GORGEOUS!!!