Thursday, June 11, 2009

Princess Mitt and Pink Butterfly Bat

...So goes the life of little girls and baseball....mind you, I never had a pink mitt or anything of the girly kind...I have to admit though, the bat is pretty dang awesome. ;)



It seems like the girl's activities are taking over my life lately...not that I'm complaining, it is just that there is nothing too exciting to blog about.

Syd and Char did get to have a new adventure today...they had karate class in the park (ok, just to get it out there, I don't think it is actually karate. In fact, I don't have any idea what the proper term for their "martial arts" class is. Tae Kwondo, Karate, mixed martial arts, or something else? I just know that I call it karate because that is the easiest thing to do.)

Sydnee doing push ups...she can now do proper push ups
Char's push up... :)









Justee had a blast gathering pine cones with another little girl.



After karate was over, we headed to the baseball field for Sydnee's practice.

Charlee and Justee passed the time by climbing the fence.







**I have been getting 7 or 8 strawberries a day for the last week, but today I picked 18! The net covering the strawberry patch has worked like a charm.

7 comments:

Stacey said...

I love Char's push up!! You are busy, but I bet it makes the days go faster!! How many more until Justin gets home? Adorable kids, as always!

Michelle Thompson said...

I can't believe how grown up and different the girls look everytime I see them. They look so cute doing karate and baseball.

Tracy said...

WOW!! What a busy time of life you're in right now!! Enjoy, as it goes by so fast!! Cute, cute, cute girls!! Love the pics!! Good job on the strawberries!

nina said...

Wow, it looks like you guys have been having a lot of fun. I wish we had more sports around for my girls.

Jem said...

My favorite thing to do is watch my kids participate in things. What fun it is to be a mom!

Vicki said...

Wow Syd... I still have to do the girl kind of push ups! Love the bat!

ozzmom said...

Oh my gosh busy,busy,busy how fun!!!