Friday, June 5, 2009

Friday Flashback....

I thought it would be fun to do a little flashback of Justin and his fam...
This is Justin at 3 years old: As I was going through stuff for our yard sale tomorrow, I found the pic below. There was no writing on it, so I can only assume it is Justin and his older sister Michelle and older bro Shane. It looks like Shane would be about 3 and Michelle about 5. I can't believe how much Michelle looks like her kids...

Here are the same siblings nine years later (soon to be joined by 3 more siblings.) Michelle is almost 14, Shane is 12, and Justin is 9 years old.
Not sure where they are headed, but it looks like Justin and Michelle are sitting in a van. (Maybe you remember, Michelle?...or Justin?)
Here is Justin's whole family:

Patrick is standing, Samantha is on her mom's lap and Justin is holding Steven.


This is kind of a random flashback. I think it was more of a reason to take a break from folding so many dang baby clothes...I am surprised at all the clothes we have...seriously, it is ridiculous. And Justee is a pain, every time I get a pile of stuff together, she runs off with something. I have a lot of baby blankets and apparently, they are ALL Justee's and she wants them all.

3 comments:

Brenda said...

I remember when they all looked like that. I forgot that Justin wasn't very big in his younger days. That was fun!

Stacey said...

WOW has Justin changed?? Michelle and Shane still look the same but Justin is very different!! Great post!

Carola said...

I really like this flashback...it is fun to see Justin, (cute kid) and to see pictures of his family. What a nice looking family.