Monday, March 17, 2008

So far today has been a great St. Patrick's Day. We got some snow last night, so when we got up this morning we made a snowman before Syd had to go to school. I was sad because we never had any good snowman-making snow all winter; I was glad to find that this snow would work great. We even made a fun slide that Sydnee and Charlee loved making bumpier and bumpier. All the girls had a lot of fun. It was the first time Justee has really played in the snow and she loved sitting in it and kicking her feet. I am sad that I didn't get any pictures of her. She doesn't have good snow clothes and she was soaking wet in no time at all, so I had to put her inside. She was not happy about that, she wanted to come back out really bad.




Here are the girls dressed in their green clothes.

1 comments:

Kathy said...

Absolutely adorable.
You're just the cutest Mom !!!
kw