Saturday, March 15, 2008

It Smells Like What?

Today was a nice Sat. Justin had been telling Sydnee that he would take her to Waffle House for breakfast and she did not forget about that. When we got there it was pretty busy, so we told her we might have to go somewhere else. She was not going to let that happen because she really wanted some grits. (It's strange to me that grits are her favorite thing there.) A bunch of people cleared out as we went in, so everything worked out (I guess it helps that we were eating breakfast at noon.) We got a babysitter in the afternoon so we could get some stuff for Easter, and then the whole fam went out to dinner. We ate at Carino's and it was nice and relaxing, except for when Justee threw a plate off the table and it shattered. Charlee was eating her bow tie alfredo really well, so I asked the obvious..."Is it good, Chuck?"..."Yep, bu it mells ike poop." To make sure I heard her right I asked, "It smells like what?" Sure enough, poop was the right word. I'm sure she was reffering to the smell of the Parmesan cheese she had put on it. The smell sure didn't keep her from eating it, she finished every last bit. The girls got baths as soon as we got home so they are all ready for church tomorrow. Now I just need to put them in bed. :)
Just a pic I took the other day.

0 comments: