Thursday, March 6, 2008

Justin got his new work-car this week. We had to drive down to Lakewood to pick it up; which meant I had to drive home by myself. I hate driving in lots of traffic; getting on the interstate and changing lanes makes me a nervous wreck. I warned Justin not to weave in and out of traffic or I would have a panic attack trying to follow him. He did really well and it never is as bad as I think it is going to be, but after we got rear-ended I check the rear view mirror all the time. Anyway, back to the car...Justin was a little disappointed when he fist learned that he was getting a Taurus. I don't think he is dissappointed anymore. It is really nice and really roomy. I like it a lot more than his Impala. He got to pick what color he got so he let Sydnee pick it. I think she picked a pretty good one.

0 comments: