Thursday, March 13, 2008

45 mins of Joy

I am ready for Spring! I think the girls are just as ready as I am. When I took Sydnee to gymnastics the other day it was really warm, so I let Charlee and Justee play at the park. This was the first time Justee has really been to the park and I am sad that I didn't bring my camera. She absolutely loved it! She loved the slide and the swing until I got a little brave and pushed her too high...She about jumped right out of it she was so scared. I think her favorite part was the wood chips; she kept picking them up and letting them fall through her fingers. Charlee loves the park too. She was laughing pretty much the whole time we were there. She asks every time we take Syd to gymnastics if she can go to the park. I will be very happy when they can play at the park all the time. Nothing makes me happier than seeing my girls so happy. For those 45 mins, I don't think the 3 of us could have been happier.

0 comments: