Thursday, March 27, 2008

Doctor and Dentist Again

Today was Charlee's referral appointment with the cardiologist. Justin took the day off so he could go with us. We left for Denver at 8:30 a.m., so I made arrangements for Sydnee to go to a friend's house and then get a ride to school with her. On the way up to the third floor Charlee said she was riding in an "awigaydoor". She got an EKG and the cardiologist said that she had an "innocent" murmur. She said it was pretty loud, but that it was harmless and that she didn't have any heart problems, and would probably grow out of it...Yeah! That is great news! After her 20 min. appointment (yes, it only took 20 min.) we went to the Denver Temple to get some new "G's". After that we ate at the Olive Garden and then came home.
At 4 I had a dentist appt. to get my crown put in...just my luck...it didn't fit right and they had to start all over with it...so I still have a temp. in, and I have to go back again...I hate the dentist. :(
Last night the girls had baths and were ready for bed. They wanted to color for a little while before bedtime. Charlee must have been pretty tired because she fell asleep in the middle of her masterpiece. ;)

2 comments:

Kathy said...

I think Charlee is my favorite. She is absolutely adorable! I'm sorry about the dentist - I hate them too, however my family is full of them so I have to act like I'm brave - right? I'm glad there's nothing to worry about with her little heart. I used to panic when my kids had high fevers because Jeffrey ended up with meningitis when he was 5-months-old, and would have seizures. Lauren ALWAYS had strep throat, so I was ALWAYS heading to the doctor's office for some reason or other.

Lauren said...

Nice work on the blog background! It's super cute. So glad that Charlee is ok. Definitely a huge relief I'm sure. Dentist appt? Sorry. Maybe you should've flown down here to my Uncle who has a Cerec machine (it gets your crown done in 1 visit). :)