Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Fun at the Park

On Tuesday, Sydnee had gymnastics after school. It was over 60 degrees so Charlee, Justee and I played at the park while we waited for Sydnee. Charlee loves the swings and I couldn't push her high enough; she kept yelling, "higher, higher!"

When I finally talked her into playing on the slides, she loved helping Justee go down. Justee loved the slides and kept climbing up to go down over and over again. I must be lazy though, because I like it better when the kids can play by themselves and don't have to be carefully monitored so they don't fall. Justee always climbs up and wants to look out of the open parts, so I have to follow her everywhere. After Sydnee was finished, it was still nice enough and she wanted to play for a little while too, so she joined in on the fun. When it was time to leave, Charlee was not very happy and I told her if she cried, we wouldn't come back next time. When we got to the car she told me that Daddy would let her stay at the park. So I told her I would call him and tell him what was going on and that he wouldn't take her to the park again if she cried when it was time to leave either. When I got Justin on the phone I told Charlee he wanted to talk to her. She wouldn't take the phone. What a stinker.






















3 comments:

nina said...

Don't you love how mommies are always the bad guys? If daddies spent all day with the kids and we were gone to work I am positive it would be the other way around ;)

Anonymous said...

Teri,
I have to give you a hard time about your type-o's :) Just bc you always point out Jake's to me... I can't believe how long Char-char's hair is... I can't wait to see you guys... Pray that we can move to Denver
-Vic

Ranee` said...

I am so jealous of your weather! There is snow here and that's not fair! I love your tactics, and I'm always making Adam do at least a little bit of disciplining, although its never what it should be. My son has attitude enough right now that I'm not really looking forward to when he can really talk back to me! :)