Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Old and Self-Dressed

What age do you have to be before you start feeling old? I decided it is 26. I look old and feel old. I wouldn't consider myself a really vain person, but I care somewhat. I have started putting eye cream under my eyes because I have noticed some little lines and dark circles. It used to seem like getting old was a long way off, but now it feels like it is just around the corner. Oh well, aging is a fate everyone must endure, I just can't believe it is happening to me. ;)
Tonight Justin and I are going to the UW-CSU game in Fort Collins with Jared and Cherelle. I love going to games, but with the kids it is more of a pain than fun, so I am glad we are leaving them with a babysitter tonight.
Rob and Jennifer are coming down on Friday. I need to wash bed linen and a ton of laundry, so that will take up most of my day. I am glad they are coming, they haven't been down since we moved here. We should have a good time.
Charlee dressed herself today and once she has made up her mind, there is no changing it. Doesn't she match so well? I don't think I could find two items of clothing that look worse together if I tried, plus it is still too cold outside to wear the skirt. I'm just glad we don't have to go to the store or anything today. Notice how happy she looks that I'm taking her picture.

3 comments:

Rob said...

Teri, what cute girls! And I love the way Charli (sp?) dressed! Also, you are welcome to put my blog address up on your site. I don't update it very often, but ranee keeps after me, so.... :)

Rob said...

Oh, and can I put your address on my blog? Thanks. Robyn

nina said...

It's funny that you said that you feel old. Because I woke up yesterday morning and for the first time I thought I felt old too. So for me it was 25.
Wrinkle cream, huh? Good idea, maybe I should get started, after all it won't work if we wait until after we get the wrinkles.