Friday, February 22, 2008

Fun Hair and Shopping

We went to Old Navy last night to pick out a birthday outfit for Justee. Sydnee needed some new pants as well since she has managed to put holes in the knees of every pair but one; and that pair is quickly becoming high-waters. So our one outfit/pants trip turned into a $150 shopping spree.
Sydnee got two pair of pants and two shirts; Charlee got one pair of pants and five shirts; and Justee got two pair of pants, a pair of shorts, a skirt, and five shirts. I couldn't help it being that all the new styles had just arrived and they were having a 40% off sale. I made sure to tell Justin that I saved $90! The girls were excited to try on all their new clothes and model them for Daddy. Even Justee would walk around the corner and smile at her Dad and then turn and walk out. They are all wearing a new shirt in these pictures.
I thought Sydnee's hair turned out so cute today that I wanted to take a picture. Of course, you can't do one without the other...Charlee wanted me to take a picture of the balls they got at Old Navy. She quickly got distracted by the TV.

0 comments: