Monday, February 25, 2008

Feeling Better!

Justee is feeling much better today. She is back to herself, so I wanted to take some pics of her happy and smiling. She is napping right now, Sydnees at school, and Charlee is playing with "her" Elmo and watching cartoons. I should be using this time to clean, but I don't feel like it. Justee slept until 10 this morning which was great because I was very tired after a late night of 2 a.m. Justin and I were playing Guitar Hero and then we watched 24. We started watching it during season 5 because my parents were watching it. We got addicted and so we went back to watch all the earlier seasons. We are on season 3 now and it has caused many late nights because when one episode ends, you have to see what happens next so you watch another episode. It is a vicious cycle.


0 comments: