Friday, February 22, 2008

Gymnastics and You're Kidding, Right?

Sydnee has been in gymnastics for about a year and a half now. She loves it and has really been improving. When she started out, she was in a pre-school class and she stayed at that level for quite a while. Now she has moved through the kindergarten level, the advanced kindergarten level, and now she is in the beginner level. She is the youngest in her class and she is doing so good. I wanted to put up a little clip of the video we have of when she just started to where she is now; but, when I went to get the video camera I couldn't find it. Justin took it to video Sydnee at gymnastics while I was in Hawaii and I haven't used it since, so I asked him...We can't find it anywhere. That means he must have left it at the rec. center...They don't have it. They are checking their surveillance footage to see if Justin or someone else walked out with it. The worst part about not finding it is that I have the discs with Justee at the hospital and Christmas and everything in between on them in the camera bag. Plus, tomorrow is Justee's birthday and we won't have our video camera for it. I am trying to be nice to Justin and not yell at him and make him feel worse, but trust me, it is not easy.


I took a picture of Sydnee doing a backbend and Charlee wanted to try one too. Then Sydnee said she wanted to take a picture of me and Justee, so that is why this picture is on here.

1 comments:

Kara said...

You Old Navy shopping trip sounds like our Sams Club shopping trip yesterday. I wanted to go there to pick up some Macaroni & Cheese and Chicken Noodle Soup (the trip was an excuse to get out of the house because it is kind of silly to drive all the way to Cheyenne for that)but ended up getting quite a bit more stuff and spending WAY more money that I had planned. I rationalized by saying it would cost us twice as much to buy this stuff somewhere else.

So glad that you got your camera back. I would have been a basket case about the situation! Nice job staying calm, for the most part ;)

Have a good weekend!