Thursday, February 14, 2008

Home From Maui

I had a blast in Maui with my friends Renae and Keela. It is nice to be home though, I missed Justin and my girls a lot. I have a lot of catching up to do on here so I might jump around a bit. I told Justin he could write on here while I was gone and tell about his experience with staying home with the girls, but he must not have had time. ;) He had to help Syd with her Valentines for her school party and go to parent/teacher conferences. He had slumber parties with the girls; he watched movies and ate popcorn and stayed in their room with them. They loved it. He is such a great dad. The girls love him so much and he is always doing fun stuff with them. When I got home Justee would not come to me. She looked at me like she didn't know me. She only wanted Justin for the first 4 hours. Then she finally warmed up to me and now she is back to normal. I'm gonna put up a few pics from Hawaii, but I'll write more later. I have a messy house to clean and I am still pretty tired. I haven't caught up on the sleep I missed... Poor me, I know.

1 comments:

Lauren said...

Glad that you're home and that you had a great time! Your pictures are so good and you are so beautiful! Glad that your girls had fun with their Daddy. I can't wait to read more about your well deserved trip. :)