Monday, August 24, 2009

Thought it would be fun to remember...

I answered this tag thing on facebook, and then asked Justin to do the same without reading my answers first...I wanted to see how they compared. They matched pretty well for the most part. It was definitely more fun for us, then anyone else. :) (I left out some specifics to some questions.) My answers are in green and his are in blue.

1. When is your "engagement" anniversary: Nov. 23, 1999
1. When is your "engagement" anniversary: Nov 23, 1999- Teri's birthday her senior year ;) In Powell at the Lamplighter

2.When is your "marriage" anniversary: June 14th, 2000
2. When is your "marriage" anniversary: June 14th 2000, the happiest day of my life

3. How long have you known your spouse: about 12 years
3. How long have you known your spouse: about 12 years

4. How Long did you date/court before you got engaged? off and on for about 2 years
4. How Long did you date/court before you got engaged? I would like to say 2 years, but she didn't stay exclusive to me for that entire time, she was a player.

5. Where did you meet your spouse for the first time? The first time we talked was at Crosby's house...the days of Sunday game nights. Good times.
5. Where did you meet your spouse for the first time? I saw her on the bball court, I met her at the Crosby's family home evening/game night

6. What is your spouse's full name? Justin Michael Durtsche
6. What is your spouse's full name? Teri Jill Durtsche, Jillian :)

7. Do you have any children? yes
7. Do you have any children? yep

8. How many? 3
8. How many? 3

9. Do you have any house pets? We have a bulldog, 2 cats (one was my parents until she recently moved in with us) and some fish.
9. Do you have any house pets? .One dog that doesn't deserve to be in the house because he stinks too bad, one pain in the butt cat that I hate, and some fish.

10. Do you own a house or rent? rent/own
10. Do you own a house or rent? rent to own

11. Do you live in the country or town/city? town
11. Do you live in the country or town/city? town

12. What is one of your favorite activities together? Anything together would be fun right about now.
12. What is one of your favorite activities together? watching movies/tv, attending sporting events, eating, and some...

13. Do you have a favorite vacation spot? not really...we are very excited about going to Disney World for the 3rd time!
13. Do you have a favorite vacation spot? well, I would say we enjoy our times in Lovell the most, but I really enjoy going to Star Valley with her and her family because it is so pretty.

14. How many siblings (including in-laws)? I have 2 bros and 2 sisters, Justin has 3 bros and 2 sisters-of those 9, 4 are married- so 13.
14. How many siblings (including in-laws)? two sister in laws, two brother in laws, three brothers, and two sisters, so 9 all together

15. What church do you attend? The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints
15. What church do you attend? LDS

16. Is this the church you were married in? Yes, but in the Billings, MT Temple
16. Is this the church you were married in? yes, well the temple

17. In what town is your current address?
17.In what town is your current address? Khowst, Afghanistan; but my fam is in

18. Do you work or stay at home? Uh, I stay at home...so according to this question that means I don't work?
18. Do you work or stay at home? I work, and stay home as much as possible

19. Where did you go on your honeymoon? Sydney, Australia
19. Where did you go on your honeymoon? Sydney Australia

20. Who drives when you go out together? He does...I hate to drive
20. Who drives when you go out together? I do

21. How long have you been together? 11 years or so...
21. How long have you been together? Probably 12 years off and on

22. How long did you know each other before you started dating? about a year before we were exclusive...I reckon
22. How long did you know each other before you started dating? wow, about three months

23. Who asked who out? He totally did all the asking...and chasing for that matter. ;)
23. Who asked who out? I am the man so I did the asking, but she wanted me.

24. How old are each of you? I am 27 and he is 32..33 in a few weeks, he's getting old
24. How old are each of you? I am 32 almost 33, and Teri is 27 almost 28

25. Whose siblings do/ did you see the most? mine
25. Whose siblings do/ did you see the most? Probably mine, I see Shane a lot, but we visit hers more when we are in Lovell, so all together probably hers, but I see Shane the most I think.

26. Which situation is the hardest on you as a couple? I would say military crap...especially now, but I have always disliked dealing with the military crap.
26. Which situation is the hardest on you as a couple? when Teri tries to mix what I am saying to work in her favor, then she says I am telling stories and starts to call names, those are rough times:)

27. Did you go to the same school? The same high school, but he graduated before I was a freshman.
27. Did you go to the same school? Yes, Lovell High School and University of Wyoming

28. Are you from the same hometown? Yep
28. Are you from the same hometown? No, well we both graduated from Lovell, but Teri grew up in green river, so I don't know if we did or not. Yes and No

29. Who is smarter? ME!!! Even if he was, I would never admit it.
29. Who is smarter? Teri is, she was valedictorian, she got a full ride scholarship that she only lost one semester;), and she married the best man in the world, that makes her smart.

30. Who is more sensitive? He is
30. Who is more sensitive? I don't know if she has feelings, so i will say me.

31.Where do you eat out most as a couple? Not sure, we keep a good variety
31.Where do you eat out most as a couple? The Texas Roadhouse Baby, give me some rolls and ribs!

32. Where is the farthest you two have traveled together as a couple? I think Australia
32. Where is the farthest you two have traveled together as a couple? Sydney Australia

33.Who has the craziest exes? probably him
33.Who has the craziest exes? Easily her, she dated a bull rider, you have to be crazy to do that.

34. Who has the worse temper? I lose mine a lot easier, but when Justin gets really mad...watch out. :)
34. Who has the worse temper? Teri gets pissed a lot more than I do, but mine is way worse when I lose my cool.

35. Who does the cooking? I do most of it except Justin is the breakfast cooker
35. Who does the cooking? Teri does, unless i am doing something special for her or the girls

36. Who is more social? He is by far. He is always talking to someone as I am trying to drag him away.
36. Who is more social? ME!

37. Who is the neat-freak? neither of us are a freak about it, but it depends on the type of mess
who is more bothered by it.

37. Who is the neat-freak? lol, yeah right, I like to vacuum but she does everything else

38. Who is more stubborn? maybe me ;)
38. Who is more stubborn? Teri, by far!

39. Who hogs the bed? Justin doesn't move once he is asleep, and I like lots of room to toss and turn...so me I guess
39. Who hogs the bed? I stay in one spot all night, not moving a muscle. She likes to have lots of space to move around.

40. Who wakes up earlier? Justin
40. Who wakes up earlier? I do

41. Where was your first date? A movie in Powell??? I seriously have no idea
41. Where was your first date? Powell Theatre, James Bond, and Teri's parents went to the same movie

42.Who has the bigger family? He does
42.Who has the bigger family? me, by one

43. Do you get flowers often? Only when he's in trouble
43. Do you get flowers often? Never, but I give them whenever I am in trouble, so about five times a year.

44. How do you spend the holidays? Usually we see both sides of the family...we are beginning to just stay home though
44. How do you spend the holidays? with family and friends in Lovell usually

45. Who is more jealous? Probably me...no reason for him to be
45. Who is more jealous? Teri

46. How long did it take to get serious? After we were married for a year...then I realized, crap we are stuck with each other. ;)
46. How long did it take to get serious? about one year

47. Who eats more? Does anyone eat more than him?
47. Who eats more? I do easily, I love to eat

48. Who does the laundry? Me...when he is home he helps a lot though
48. Who does the laundry? the hadji's, I take it in and it is done the next day. Oh, but at home Teri does.

49. Who’s better with the computer? I am.
49. Who’s better with the computer? Teri by far, I didn't even know what email was until she showed me

8 comments:

Kara said...

I loved reading this. How fun! I'll have to see if I can talk Jason into doing it.

Brenda said...

I really enjoyed that! You guys are so funny and a good match!

Stacey said...

I love it!! You 2 are great!

Anonymous said...

How cute I didn't know you guys were highschool sweet hearts. Well kinda I guess. Thats what I get for moving away.

Vicki said...

Why did you edit the
and some... ?

Elder Nicholas Sinks said...

This was so fun to read....I didn't know you grew up in GR. We lived there for 5 years. I wonder if we know any of the same people. We were in the 7th and 4th wards.

Brook said...

That was fun to read! what a good idea!:)

Ranee` said...

You guys matched so well. I know me and Adam would disagree on a lot of things!! :)