Friday, August 28, 2009

Curiosity of a 2 year old

I was mowing the lawn today ...dog poo duty is a job that has to be done before the lawn can be mowed. Justee was helping me find the piles. :) She was very excited to point one out, "Here's some mom!"
Then I saw her bend over and put her face very close to it.
"What are you doing?"
"Melling it. I'm melling it momma......It mells like poop."

This is a pic of Justee as we watched Sydnee and Charlee get their belt promotions tonight. I will post about that tomorrow night because I have to get to bed...going on a hike up Long's Peak tomorrow for a ym/yw activity and we are meeting at 3am. {ouch}

4 comments:

Tracy said...

3am???!!! That's dedication!!
Justee's comment...priceless!!

Vicki said...

so funny -- can't wait to hear about the hike.

Stacey said...

Cute story...not so cute getting up before 3 a.m.!!!

Brenda said...

Yikes!