Monday, August 17, 2009

Laughs and Screams

This monster causes me to do both on a daily basis.
I don't use the term, "monster" loosely. When Justee isn't getting nail polish on the couch (yeah, I haven't told you about that yet, Justin) or throwing a huge fit because she isn't getting exactly what she wants right when she wants it....she is making my laugh. It seems like it is one of the two extremes.
I have been enjoying my time with her at night after Sydnee and Charlee are in bed. She has to have some time to prove to me she is worth keeping in the family, and she goes all out when it is just the two of us. ;)
The other night she was sitting on my lap, holding the cat and watching tv. All of a sudden she turned to me and said, "Cash just said you're a poopy head."
I replied with, "Cash said YOU"RE a poopy head?"
"NO YOU"RE a poopy head!"
"Well that wouldn't be very nice, so I guess it's a good thing cats can't talk, huh?"
"Cats can too talk."
"No they can't."
"Yeah huh! They say meow meow meow."
So potty training just isn't happening for us. Justee just decided she doesn't want anything to do with her potty. I threatened her that I was going to spank her if she pooped in her pants again. So when she came up to me and I asked if she was poopy, her immediate response was, "Don't pank me...just a teeny pank. Like this...(then she showed me how soft she would like to be spanked) k mom?" (Don't worry I didn't spank her...not even a teeny. ;)
Yesterday she came running into the office very excited. She was hollering out words that I couldn't understand...at then end of her rant I could make out the words, "like this" then she proceeded to attempt what she saw on tv. She had been watching gymnastics and her somersaults and rolls were almost as impressive as the tricks on tv. She was very proud of herself.




6 comments:

KrIStiN said...

i'd have to keep her around cuz she's SO dang cute!!

Vicki said...

That last pic of her is pretty dang adorable... It makes me think you make up the monster part :)

Stacey said...

Precious!! She is a keeper!

Emily Asay said...

darling pictures. hang in there..motherhood definitely isn't for sissies. :)

Justin said...

I can't wait to hear the nail polish story. Please wait for me to get home before you decide to ship her off, maybe I can convince you to keep her.

nina said...

What a cute picture. They can be little stinks at that age, Callie is the same way!