Friday, August 21, 2009

Friday Flashback...Can you say Chunk?

Technically it is Sat morning, but I haven't done a flashback for a while and I wanted to put this video clip up for Justin's benefit. Charlee was such a chunk as a baby and I know he'll get a kick out of seeing this.



This was taken at a park in Alabama while Justin was attending flight school. My guess for Charlee's age is 8 months. Charlee loved that ball and I'm pretty sure it got left at that park on one of our visits. You could always hear helicopters in the area and this day was no exception.

4 comments:

Vicki said...

She was a little chubs... That made me laugh when Justin was trying to move her and it looked like she was hugging the bench...
my word to type in starts with flub --

Brenda said...

You gotta love those Cheeks! Even so, she has always been such a pretty little girl!

Stacey said...

SHe is so cute!! Love it!

Lindsay said...

What a little chunk, sooo cute. You sure you are done, you have pretty cute babies, lol:)