Wednesday, August 19, 2009

2nd Grader

Sydnee was off to 2nd grade today. She was very excited and got right up and got ready...too bad that enthusiasm wears off through the year. She got a new haircut for the occasion...She was not happy at all when I told the lady to cut bangs. She kept glaring at me, but I think she likes them now. As a little "back-to-school" celebration, I had a party in my bedroom. The girls always want to sleep with me, but I don't like to let them. So, as a special treat we watched a movie and ate junk food and everyone slept in my bed (well I don't think I did much sleeping...I ended up across the foot of the bed...and next time we do something like that, they have to bring sleeping bags for the floor.)


I am looking forward to Sydnee telling me how her first day went.

5 comments:

Tracy said...

You're such a good Mom!! I can't believe you have a second grader!!

Stacey said...

She is so grown up!! I loved my kids to sleep with me when T was out of town.
You are a great mommy!

KrIStiN said...

teri..u..are...cool...! looks like u had fun..syd is gorgeous.

Vicki said...

Wow -- Can't wait to hear about the first day of school... I was really liking Syd's hair without bangs ;)

Brook said...

What a fun idea:) I may have to steal it:) You are a great mom! I like the bangs. I hope she had a good day:)