Sydnee was off to 2nd grade today. She was very excited and got right up and got ready...too bad that enthusiasm wears off through the year. She got a new haircut for the occasion...She was not happy at all when I told the lady to cut bangs. She kept glaring at me, but I think she likes them now.
As a little "back-to-school" celebration, I had a party in my bedroom. The girls always want to sleep with me, but I don't like to let them. So, as a special treat we watched a movie and ate junk food and everyone slept in my bed (well I don't think I did much sleeping...I ended up across the foot of the bed...and next time we do something like that, they have to bring sleeping bags for the floor.)
Brynlee Sophomore Cheer
1 week ago
5 comments:
You're such a good Mom!! I can't believe you have a second grader!!
She is so grown up!! I loved my kids to sleep with me when T was out of town.
You are a great mommy!
teri..u..are...cool...! looks like u had fun..syd is gorgeous.
Wow -- Can't wait to hear about the first day of school... I was really liking Syd's hair without bangs ;)
What a fun idea:) I may have to steal it:) You are a great mom! I like the bangs. I hope she had a good day:)
Post a Comment