Thursday, March 5, 2009

Star of the Week


This is directly off of the poster that hung just outside of Sydnee's classroom last week...
Sydnee is our "Star of the Week!"
Sydnee is our good friend and we would like to tell you about her.
If she could go anywhere in the world, she would go to Water World.
If she had all the money in the world she'd put a giant water slide in her backyard.
Gold is her favorite color because it's the color of treasure.
Her favorite sea animals are sharks and dolphins.
We thought Sydnee was fun to learn about. Didn't you?




It has been a long week to say the least. I haven't been able to talk to Justin since last Friday. He has been busy and is farther away from phones and internet at OE. He has been able to email a couple of times, and he called on Wed. but I missed it due to the hundreds of lunges I was torturing myself with (my gluteus maximus has never been so sore.) The fact that I missed a much wanted and needed phone call was a sad realization...Speaking of pains in my butt, I have had serious thoughts of dropping Justee off on the side of the road and driving away...ok, not really but close...that girl can scream in the car like no body's business...grow out of it already! Someone needs to invent a sound-proof pod that fits over car seats.

6 comments:

Vicki said...

I'd be happy with a sound proof pod that fits over me :)
My 2 little ones big thing is to fight over my lap and who gets to be carried/held/prayed near/sat next to etc.... It is nice to be loved... but this is taking it a bit too far!

Stacey said...

Yay for your Star of the Week! I bet she is having a wonderful week. Sounds as though you are having a tough week. I am sorry and send positive thoughts your way. Keep your chin up! I wish I could help you!

Elder Nicholas Sinks said...

So sorry to hear you have had a rough week. Hang in there.
Congrats to the "Star of the Week". I think she has a theme going there. Water, gold, treasure, sharks and dolphines. Maybe she wants to be a pirate when she grows up;);)
{SMILE}

Brenda said...

There you go, now you have a new project! You are so funny!

KrIStiN said...

Sydney is getting big!! Sorry ur having a rough week, you can Fed-Ex or UPS Justee this way if you need a break! Her and Kennadee would get along great! I'd recommend UPS though, I hear the Fed-Ex trucks are very very dirty inside! :)

Niccole said...

Ugh - I hate when Matt's at OE - feels like he's further away than ever! Hang in there. I'm here for ya, sister. I don't know about you, but I'm ready to be done. Do you think the Army cares?