Sunday, March 8, 2009

The Real "Windy City"...well, town

Yesterday the girls and I headed to Casper for their cousin Zack's baptism. I thought it would be fun to stay the night and take the girls swimming. This was the first time I have taken all 3 girls by myself...luckily Syd can swim on her own (I still get nervous and like her to hang on to her noodle anyway, but she kept trying to leave it behind) and Char can swim by herself with floaties, so I mostly had to worry about Justee.


The girls had a blast. Justee loved jumping off of the side and having me catch her. (The sad part about me taking the girls by myself is that I couldn't get pics of Justee because I was always hanging on to her...once she decided she needed a break and got out, I got to take some of the other two.
Charlee had jumped in several times before this, but once I got the camera out, she acted like she was nervous to jump.
The baptism was great...everyone did a great job. Sydnee got to sing with Zack and his other cousins (Charlee was too shy).


Justee had this "deer in headlights" look on her face most the time...I think she was taken off guard by all the people pointing cameras at them.
After the baptism we went to dinner with Shane and Marci and their boys, Marci's parents and her sister's family, and some friends of Shane and Marci's. Then we headed back to the hotel.
Syd and Char kept saying, "I love hotels." over and over.
Justee was pretty pooped after the day's events.
I am so glad we had the opportunity to go to Zack's baptism and visit with friends and family...It was a nice way to spend the weekend.

2 comments:

Stacey said...

Looks like they all love swimming. They are cute. I am sure it was windy and cold. Zack looks so grown up! Glad you were there to be a part of the baptism.

Justin said...

Looks like you had a great time! The C'mon Inn looks pretty nice. I like the girls new suits. I'n sure glad you were able to make it to Zac's baptism. It's nice that you were able to get out of town for awhile, if just for a day. Love you Lots!