Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Back to Reality

Justin has been getting after me for letting the blog go too long without being updated...I'm gradually getting back into the flow of life after Spring Break, so posts should come more frequently now.
Justin had asked my bro-in-law to let Vicki come spend some time with me. Jake obliged and sent Vicki my way...We talked about when would be a good time for her to come and decided that since my parents are moving out of their house, Spring Break would be a good week for her to come...Then we could head up to Lovell and help my parents out. We spent all week working, and it was nice to get to see that our efforts put (at least) a small dent in our parents workload. Vicki took some pics of our accomplishments..I need to get some from her. My parents home is soooo close to being finished, and I am so excited to get to come for a visit and be able to sit and enjoy it with them (I'm sure they will be happy when they are finished with working from sun-up til sun-down too. :)

It has been a while since I have taken pics of the girls with their grandparents, either set, but my dad isn't the easiest person to get to cooperate when it comes to pictures. So I am glad I at least got a chance to take some of the girls with Justin's parents on our way out of town.



4 comments:

ozzmom said...

The girls are getting so big I don't think I got to see them when you were here. So did you get a lot done? Did you take anytime to play and relax?

Stacey said...

It is great that you get to go home to see family. Your girls are growing like weeds. Great picts with Justin's parents! Hope you had a good break.

Michelle Thompson said...

These pictures are priceless. The girls always seem to look bigger and bigger. I wish they would stop growing.

Brook said...

I'm glad that you were able to spend time with your family...I hope you had a great brake. Looking forward to more of your posts:)How is Justin doing? How are you and the girls fairin? I hope well:)