Thursday, March 12, 2009

The First Step...or should I say SIT?

Justee actually peed on/in (which ever way you want to say it) her little pink throne just moments ago!

Here she is, doing a little happy dance after her great achievement:






Justee has been sitting on her throne for some time, but she has never actually done her "dooty."
I was changing her diaper when she said, "I nee ta go poddy." I let her up and she went into the bathroom...this happens a lot, so I was a little surprised when I heard the music that this potty makes when wet stuff goes into it...
I went in the bathroom to investigate and found Justee saying, "I did it!" and the proof that Justee had indeed used her potty, in the way it was meant, for the first time...YAY! or wait...am I really ready for this whole potty training business?

2 comments:

Stacey said...

You are a pro at this potty thing now! Congrats to Justee! Love the 'pink throne'!

Elder Nicholas Sinks said...

I love the pink potty too. Why are things so much cuter now, than when my kids were little?
Good Job, Justee!!!!