Thursday, March 26, 2009

Last Day of Swimming

This is my third post of the day. wow

I must say that I have had tons of pics in my posts lately, but I do it mostly for Justin's benefit. so....here are a ton more:
Sydnee and Charlee have been going to swimming lessons at a pool that belongs to a friend...A couple of girls from our ward have been teaching them. The girls absolutely LOVE going. They count down the days to swimming lessons. They were very sad that Wed. was their last day.




I think the highlight was the slide they got to go down at the end of class. They wore life-jackets so that they could go down by themselves, without anyone catching them.



Syd...making a splash:

Charlee looks a little scared, but she loved it and went down it as much as she could.


She really caught some air at the end of the slide.





Here Sydnee is swimming all by herself...these lessons are the first time she has been able to do that. I think she could have a while ago, but she would get scared after she went under...she felt like she wouldn't be able to get back up on her own (she still doesn't like to go very long without something to grab onto.)
Syd doing a front float:

5 comments:

Tracy said...

Cute girls!! :-)

ozzmom said...

Wow looks like fun. Was Charlee scared when she caught that air? That is cool they can swim.

Stacey said...

Great photos! You have been busy blogging today.

Vicki said...

Rockin photos Ter... I never get good swimming photos, cuz I am always scared my other kids will go jump in the pool while I am concentrating on taking pics...
Hooray for Syd :)

Teish and Tan said...

I love lots of photos! They are the best!
Syd and Char are sooo cute! I want them to come stay with us again!