Monday, June 30, 2008

Staying Cool in the Pool

It was hot outside today, so the girls and I decided to fill up our little plastic pool. They had fun splashing and cooling off in the freezing cold water (hopefully after the water sits in the pool for a day or two it will warm up.) I think they had the most fun playing with Dozer. He kept trying to bite the water. The girls would hold the hose out of the pool and Dozer would attack. He enjoyed being able to cool off too. Charlee got out of the water and said she wanted to go inside because she was freezing; I told her if she laid on the cement she would get warm. That gave Sydnee an idea...She wanted to lay on the cement and make a "water angel." She made one really good one and I would have taken a picture of it, but my camera battery died...dang it.




0 comments: