Thursday, June 12, 2008

More on our week in Lovell


The girls had a great time playing with cousins in Lovell. Here are Charlee, Tamsyn, Sydnee, Natasha, Allie, and Karlee playing on my parents tramp that looks a lot like ours with that big hole in it. (btw, Justin put that big hole in it. There was a little hole to start with, but it tore wide open when Justin jumped on it.)
On Sat. I finally got some free time to visit with friends. The girls and I met Shawntay and Oz, and Robin and Libby at the park. Becky couldn't make it and Julie was going to come, but timing just didn't work out right. I wish I would have taken more pictures when they got there, but I snapped these while I was waiting for them.
Justee loves the slides and Sydnee loves the Monkey bars.






Charlee wanted me to take a picture of the bubbles she was blowing, or should I say trying to
blow. On our way home from the park I told Charlee to buckle-up and she told me that she couldn't because her bear needed to be buckled-up. I looked into the back seat and this is what I saw:
...I'm glad the bear will at least be safe.
I was working on some sewing (sewing for some pillows to match the couch) one night when just Justee was up. After a while I realized I wasn't sure where she went. I asked my mom if she was downstairs with her, and she said no. I ended up finding her asleep on Sydnee. As soon as the flash went off she woke up and smiled at me. So I didn't quite get the picture I was after.

0 comments: