Thursday, July 30, 2009

So Glad it is Over

This year's T-ball/baseball season has come to a close...thank goodness. Not that I don't enjoy watching my girls play, but let's just say that I didn't enjoy my time at the fields (and getting ready to go) as much without Justin there to help.


Char was playing 2nd base....I think she is ready for whatever comes her way. ;)







I have a lot more pictures of Charlee than Syd, but I have an explanation for that...it is hard to take pics when I am trying to watch the game and 2 little girls who want to run around, so I brought my cam to Syd's last game to try and get some pics. I think Justee was determined to make my evening a miserable one. She threw fit after fit and everyone around us got to listen to her scream. fun stuff
Here Syd is getting a grounder in warm-ups.

She was supposed to be catching a pop fly this time...she didn't quite make the catch....at least she didn't cry. :)Getting a hit:

After Sydnee's game, her team had a little party. Luckily hot dogs and cupcakes kept Justee from throwing any more fits...until it was time to go.
At least my night ended on a good note...I got to see this sunset:

I have mentioned before that I love to look for shapes in clouds...I found a shape in the negative space of the clouds this time. What do you see?
I see a dragon/alligator type head. You see it too?

3 comments:

Stacey said...

Isn't it nice when the season ends, just as nice as when it starts! You had your hands full this year doing it all by yourself....way to go! Great photos, I am glad that Syd did not get hurt with that ball to the face. I miss the sunsets in Wy/Co! Thanks for that photo!

Vicki said...

Whew! I am glad for you that it is over too ;)
Also -- I see the weird plant that says feed me Seymour in the negative space... with an extra tubular eyeball coming out of his head.

Justin said...

I'm glad you took some good pics of them playing. I wish Justee would have been better so you could have taken as many as you wanted, or better yet I would have been there to help. Thanks for making sure they played and made it to their practices and games, I know it must have been hard on your own. I Love You woman!