Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Rockies Game

There's few things in life as nice as a family outing to a baseball game...especially if that game includes perfect weather, well behaved girls, and a good game. We got to experience all of those things.
I believe it was the best time I've had at a game when the girls were all with us...Sydnee pretty much understands the game now, and asked questions. Charlee was mildly entertained by what was going on on the field, and Justee never tried to run around. They all danced and sang "Take Me Out to the Ball Game." I can't wait til next summer when we can do this more frequently.

Justee LOVED her hot dog...She even sang a song about it, "Hot dog, hot dog. Hot dog, hot dog."


Justin and Justee even made the big screen. Justee really got a kick out of that.

Charlee sharing her snow cone with Justee:
I love how she opens her mouth along with Justee in this one:



7 comments:

Stacey said...

Looks like a great family outing! i love baseball games!!

Michelle Thompson said...

I love going to baseball games. They are so entertaining. The last picture of Justin and his girls is the best!

Lundberg Family said...

Looks like fun! I was just thinking that our family should go to a game when we go to visit my brother in Broomfield! Your post makes me want to do it, although I don't know if my kids would behave! How cool that you got a picture of Justin and Justee on the big screen! GLad you had a good time!

KrIStiN said...

looks like u guys had fun!! How did u manage to get a picture of the big screen? Usually they fly through people..so they never stay up there that long!! How neat!! glad u guys had fun!! I'm glad Justee liked her hotdog..cuz I love them TOo! :)

Justin said...

The game was awesome, and definitely one of the best I've ever been to. It was exciting, but the company was great! I had a great time! I sure enjoyed my time at home with my ladies. I too look forward to many more games next season. I Love You!

Anonymous said...

How fun! Love that they made the big screen :)

ozzmom said...

That is so awsome you had such well behaved girls that is always the best. Awesome that Justin and Justee made the big screen so cool!!