Thursday, July 2, 2009

Let the spoiling begin...

Justin is home and so why am I wasting time on the computer???

Because he is asleep at 10:30 (I am impressed he managed to stay up as late as he did with the 12 and a half hour time change) and I am wide awake, but I will make this brief and head to bed.

Justin's flight landed at 1 pm on Wednesday. I headed to the airport alone to pick him up. It was hectic and due to some mix-ups with his ticket, I wasn't sure when he was going to land until I got his call at 11 am.
What an amazing feeling seeing him walking toward me.

After we grabbed some lunch, I brought the girls their Daddy... Syd didn't let him get through the door. Justin was worried that Justee would be scared of him...boy was he wrong. She ran into his arms and gave him a huge hug.
Charlee has been starring at him a lot...it is almost like she thinks she might be dreaming. ;)
Dozer was even going crazy with excitement.

The girls decorated some signs for Justin while I was picking him up. They even sang "I'm so Glad When Daddy Comes Home" for him.


He wasn't home long before he decided that they needed a new trampoline. Dozer destroyed this one:
So after we went to the gym today, (Justin took Bodypump with me:) we set up their new tramp.



It's been a great couple of days.

18 comments:

Dana said...

Teri!!! I love the pics. Made me want to cry! So glad he gets to be home. Not long until it's for good. :) Tell him hi for me.

Lauren said...

Ok. I will admit I'm sitting here bawling my eyes out. What a great reunion! I am so glad that your hubby is home. Enjoy your time together. Loves...

Tracy said...

ENJOY!!!!

Brenda said...

I'm so happy for you guys!!!!

Stacey said...

Great pictures of Justin and the girls! Enjoy the time!! I am so happy for you!

KrIStiN said...

those pictures made me cry!! Your little girls have the best daddy ever!! I'm glad he is home for a bit to visit..hope you guys have tons of fun!!!

Kalli said...

seriously, that makes me feel a little tender. I'm so glad you're reunited.

Jaime said...

Yay for you! Those are awesome pictures of Justin and the girls! I am so happy for you guys to be able to be together! Enjoy your time with eachother! Tell him hello!

Chelsea Tippetts said...

I'm a big baby too crying at my computer, I'm so happy for you guys!

Brook said...

That's too special!!! Yeah I cried too:) How cool is that! To have him home and how cute your girls were! Love it! I can only imagine seeing your husband walking towards you after so long!! And that he is safe-That's great! Thanks for sharing! Tell Justin thanks for helping our country be free!!! And thanks to you for being his supportive wife:) Happy 4th!

Vicki said...

HOORAY!!! Can't wait to see you guys!

Lindsay said...

Make me all teary eyed, those were awesome pics. I am so glad that you got your man back a while. Have fun!

Michelle Thompson said...

How exciting and fun. Justin looks great too! What a GREAT daddy!

Lundberg Family said...

Great post! Those pictures are priceless! Have fun together!

Niccole said...

This brings me to tears... Enjoy every second! I can't wait until we are welcoming them home for good!!

The Edwards said...

I, too, must say that the pics of your little ones and their daddy was enough to bring me to tears. We are so happy for your little family. Enjoy your time together and THANK YOU for your sacrifices for our country.

Kathy said...

I think I'm going to cry !!!
How wonderful it is that your family is together again !!!
Hugs...

ozzmom said...

Oh my gosh how sweet the girls and their Daddy and Dozer Great pics.