Monday, July 20, 2009

Watching Harry While Sitting next to Hairy

While Justin was home, we were able to take a date night...We went out for a nice dinner, went to Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince, and stayed the night at a hotel.

While I love the Harry Potter books and movies, I have decided that we have a bit of bad luck with watching them in the theaters. (I don't like hearing people's reviews of movies, especially ones that are books.) You can't fit everything into a movie, and people are daft (see how I used Potter jargon?;) to expect so much from the movies. BUT...this Potter movie literally ticked me off! As far as action goes, a lot of good stuff was left out. As for the ending....terrible. TERRIBLE
As we left the theater, Justin and I picked the movie apart (which isn't helpful, you could do that to every Potter movie, and it makes you dislike the movie more.)
After I settled down, I realized that maybe my dislike for the movie wasn't all the movie's fault...

Let's get back to the bad luck with watching them in theaters...
When we went to the last Harry, we were fortunate enough to sit behind a couple that made out the whole time. What made matters worse is that it was 2 dudes. Yep, Justin was in heaven.
This time we got to our seats and were excited for Harry. Then it happened. We were surrounded. In front of us sat some boys with the worst B.O. To the right of us and behind us sat a group of grungy tree-huggers with even WORSE B.O. It was suffocatingly strong and I had a hard time keeping my mouth shut. Ok, so I didn't keep my mouth shut.
What is wrong with people? I mean, when you are out in public and there are people who have to smell you...Do something about it! It is not ok to stink that bad. Have some consideration for people around you. It is just plain rude.
Doesn't the saying go something like, "Your right to swing your fist ends where another man's nose begins."? It should include your stench hitting my nose as well.

4 comments:

Vicki said...

I knew Harry Potter fans stunk ;)
Glad you now have the proof in print
LOL

Ranee` said...

Hahahahaha! We've heard such 'stinking' reviews of HP6 that we're going to save some money and wait until it comes out on DVD (because unfortunately we do have to watch it for ourselves...)

Stacey said...

I am not a fan of HP movies...now I know why!! Haha
YUCK! I am glad you got 'alone' time with Ju!

Anonymous said...

Yeah sorry I didn't get it. I wish they would let you know when you have a new comment. Thanks about your comment. I just really wish I would of done high school differently. I made it all about Aaron and lost focus in what was important. I am glad to see you are doing good. Sorry Justin had to leave. I like reading your blogg, it is neat to see what everyone has been up too.