Friday, July 18, 2008

Water Silhouettes

Justin had a short day of work yesterday so we decided to get some yard work done. After we finished pulling weeds the girls wanted to play water baseball (soft baseballs soaked in water and then just play.) Sydnee's neighbor friend came over to play and they decided that they weren't getting wet enough, so they pulled out the hose and started spraying. I lined them up against the fence and made silhouettes of their bodies. They thought it was the funniest thing ever. We did it over and over, but by the time I got the camera, Charlee decided that she was too cold.
Sydnee and Katelyn
This pic has one of Charlee's on the left. In the lower left you can also see the hole in the fence that Dozer made into the Nicholls' backyard.

3 comments:

Dana said...

SO cute! Love the bums on the silhouettes! Haha And yes, I am a geek. The cat's out of the bag. (like you didn't know...) ;) Anyway, I'm up for Xbox Live! I love it! Just let me know when you'll be on...heehee What's your gamertag? Maybe we should discuss this in private...

Jill Asay said...

What a cute and fun idea! I love it!!

Jem said...

I am so deprived. I have never heard of water silhouettes before. Very cute.