Saturday, July 26, 2008

Bee Stings and The Coolest New Toy!

This post has a little of everything...

Last night the girls were playing outside when Charlee ran inside screaming. She had 7 wasp stings on her right arm. Her arm was a little swollen and all the stings were bright red. There was a wasp nest on our fence...needless to say, it is now gone. We put ice on her arm and gave her some Tylenol. This morning you can barely tell that she was stung. She is pretty lucky.

We were getting into our camping stuff in preparation for a trip and the girls thought it would be fun to watch AFV while sitting in their chairs and eating some cookies.

This is where Justee decided to take her nap the other day. She also loves to lay down in Dozer's kennel with him.Now for the part about the coolest new toy... Puzzlekins! My sister Vicki designed some awesome puzzles (that are more than just puzzles) and ended up getting a toy company to manufacture them. The pieces to the puzzles are also fun figurines you can play with. They are really creative and my girls love to play with them. Click here to read more about how you can own the coolest new toy and see more pics of them.

Last but not, well yeah, it is least...who can resist a stupid picture like this: Cash watching the fish. I know, one word...Breathtaking

1 comments:

nina said...

Wow those puzzles were such a great idea. I would love to get one for my girls. I think it is so cool when people pursue their ideas. I never do, well maybe it's because I don't have any ideas!