Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Family Pictures

Here are some of the family pictures that my sisters took for us on Sat. Each family wore a different shade of blue and I think the blue looks really good in the outdoor settings. I think they did a great job and all the little kids did great too. It makes picture taking a lot harder when you have so many little kids, it's amazing all eyes are open and looking at the camera.



Daddy and his girls...




We had to get a pic of how Justin carries the girls up to bed at night. I wonder how big they will have to get before he can't do it anymore (or how old he will have to be.)
The girls were wiped out by the time we got to this last pose. Charlee was given a sucker to keep her from crying, but Justee had had it. I just thought it would be fun to include these pics anyway. The girls did really good considering we had been taking pics and watching other individual families take pics for 2 hours.


8 comments:

KrIStiN said...

Those pictures turned out so well! Such a cute family! and your little Justee has the cutest smile I have ever seen!

Michelle Thompson said...

I love those pictures! Such wonderful memories. What a good looking family and the girls are so cute. I miss them.

Jamie said...

You have such a beautiful family! Its fine about the dog thing, the neighbors who live next door have some personality defects and an integrity problems, so I just feel sorry for them.

Dana said...

Cute pictures, Ter! Oh yeah, by the way, I have a lame blog now. Don't expect much. ;)

Kalli Ko said...

nice defeatist attitude Dana, way to believe in yourself!

Hi Teri!! I'm so glad you found me! Man I love blogging. Your little family is so cute, I can't believe you guys have THREE KIDS! yay now we can stay in touch!!

Jill Asay said...

Love the family pics. The ones of Justin and the girls ae SO cute!!

Renae and Keith said...

I think these pics are so cute!! Makes me so excited to start a family!!!

Ranee` said...

Those pictures are awesome. You are your girls are so beautiful!