Friday, May 23, 2008

Tornado

It seems pretty crazy that a tornado did so much damage so close to home. Yesterday a tornado hit Windsor and Greeley. Luckily the storm moved NW and just missed Loveland. There was intermittent rain falls and hail, but the wind never got that strong. It was actually sunny during the time the tornado was on the ground. The worst part about hearing the news, was that Sydnee was on a field trip to a farm. I wasn't exactly sure where this farm was or if it was in the path of the tornado. Luckily they were all safe. Another thing I realized was that Justin was supposed to work in Pueblo on Wed. and Greeley and Windsor on Thurs. I told him Tues. night that I thought it would be better if he switched the two days around (he listened because he knows I am the boss. ;) So he was safe down in Pueblo during the storm when he could have been right in the middle of it. phew...
As I was typing this, I heard another tornado warning on the TV for Weld County. This is where the tornado hit yesterday...I hope that community doesn't have to go through this again...hopefully the storm will pass without doing any real damage.

1 comments:

nina said...

I'm glad everyone was safe. It's crazy that a tornado hit in Colorado!