Saturday, May 17, 2008

It's Done!




Last night we finally finished the play set, so today was a perfect, sunny day for the girls to play outside on it. They had a lot of fun and Justin and I got a lot of work done. It is amazing that we finished it yesterday because first thing in the morning, Justin had a back spasm and could barely move. Luckily a friend from the ward is a massage therapist, and she came over to the house and gave him a good hour and 15 min massage. It really loosened his back up and he felt pretty good. His back is still a little sore, but at least he can walk.
Charlee spent most of her time with her belly on the swing...One time she ran and tried to plop her belly in the swing but she over shot it, she flew over the swing and face planted in the grass. She jumped up and said, "Oh man!" while rubbing her nose and looking embarrassed. Sydnee loves the monkey bars and showed us over and over how she could get all the way across them. She also spent a lot of time upside down on the bar. Justee liked following Dozer around. The poor dog kept getting kicked by the girls on the swings. (I think he is going blind.) All-in-all I am happy that it is finished and looking forward to more fun days in our backyard.
On a sadder note...our cat has been missing for 9 days. I'm worried and not feeling very hopeful anymore...

4 comments:

Vicki said...

I can't wait to come and let the kids play ... it looks like we will come this coming Friday after school lets out :) Hip Hip Hooray!

Jill Asay said...

That looks like so much fun...I want to play on it!!;)

Jem said...

Michelle told me about your blog and I was so excited. I am feeling a little homesick so it's nice to be able to see some friendly faces. You have beautiful kids.

Kathy said...

Your little girls are so dang cute, and a big "atta boy" to Daddy for all the toil & strife of putting things together. You really do have a great hubby, and a wonderful family. I hate to tell you this girl - but all those little pinks are truly all Durtsches - in my opinion !!!