Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Crafty Day

Today was a crafty day. Sydnee and Charlee decorated some extra crowns I had from my YW lesson a couple weeks ago. Then we made some flower pens for Mother's Day. This week is Teacher Appreciation Week, and so Sydnee made a crown and a flower pen for her teacher, Ms. Jensen. She is very excited to give them to her. She thinks that it will be so funny because Ms. Jensen will think it is just a flower and then she can tell her that it is a pen too! We made a pen for Grandma Hyde, Grandma Durtsche and Great Grandma Putnam (my mom's mom.)

3 comments:

Jill Asay said...

What a cute idea for a craft. I'm sure your girls had lots of fun doing them!

Vicki said...

I was just trying to come up with something for Natasha to take for teacher appreciation day... wish you had made one for her to take ;)

Kara said...

You are so dang crafty! You do the things that I wish I could come up with. If only you would have made the flower pens earlier in the week so I would've had time to copy them. :)