Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Lauren Tagged Me...

Okay, I've never done this tagging stuff before, but I thought I'd give it a try (mostly because Lauren put the pressure on when she named me specifically. ;)
A- Attached or single: Attached
B- Best Friend: Besides Justin, my sisters
C-Cake or Pie: Cake
D-Day: Saturday
E- Essential Item: TV
F-Favorite Color: Purple
G-Gummi Bears or Worms: Bears, but I don't really like either
H-Home town: Lovell, Wyoming
I- Indulgences: Ice cream
J- January or July?: July!...January means a long time until Christmas ;)
K-Kids: 3 girls
L-Life is incomplete without: Family is the obvious, but I would hate not to have a dog or cat
M- Marriage Date: June 14, 2000
N-Number of Siblings: 2 sisters and 2 brothers
O- Oranges or Apples: Oranges if they are good ones.
P- Phobias or Fears: I'm not a good swimmer and so I'm scared of large bodies of water
Q- Quote: "Know ye not that they which run in a race run all, but one receiveth the prize? So run, that ye may obtain." 1 Corinthians 9:24 (that's all I got)
R- Reason To Smile: When my girls are playing well together
S- Season: Fall...or maybe Autumn
T- Tag Four: Michelle Thompson, Vicki, Ashlee, and Shawntay...come on guys, just do it.
U- Unknown fact about me: My toenails haven't gone a day without polish on them for at least 10 years. They may have been chipped and in need of new, but never completely naked (that I can remember.)
V- Very Favorite Store: Hobby Lobby
W- Worst Habit: Forgetting things like bdays and stuff
X-Rays or Ultrasounds: X-rays cause I hope I don't ever need another ultrasound
Y-Your favorite food: Prime rib and crab legs
Z: Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius

2 comments:

Burton Family said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Teri said...

Oh Gerry, I guess you taught me well.